The World www is a highly competitive market. Companies compete to attract the attention of billions of Internet users looking for better revenue. The search engine is a pin of Lynch to the Internet marketing war.
Search engines are Internet places where billions of people gather to search for information. The most prominent giants of the search engines are Google and Yahoo. The type of hourly traffic these companies do in Internet businesses is phenomenal.
It is therefore natural that companies prefer to place their links and sites in order to attract more visitors to their websites.
In order to maximize ranking and placement, companies used tools such as search engine optimization or SEO. Search engine optimization is the method or process of improving the ranking of websites in a list of search engines.
The legitimate search engine optimization practices focus on improving the ranking of pages in the search engine list by improving website content, usability and using legitimate promotion methods through web phenomena. such as viral marketing.
Search engines all use complex algorithms to retain their relevance on the Web and prevent unlawful and abusive search engine optimization methods from flourishing. However, Black Hat SEO users will still be present and it is expected that search engine giants such as Google and Yahoo will continue to develop more complex algorithms for filtering waste.
Search engines display different types of ads on a results page. The most common are pay per click (PPC), ads, paid inclusion and organic listings. Among all these lists, SEO is primarily organic lists for a variety of keywords. This can increase the quality and quantity of visitors to the desired website.
Organic searches are searches done by web users in a search engine free of solicitations. A Jupiter Media study found that 5 out of 6 online shopping purchases came from organic searches compared to paid online ads.
This has made SEO much more popular in creating revenue for companies because SEO is not a paid ad, but a method of intrinsic content improvement.
Here are some tips to improve the content and get a significantly improved result in organic searches:
1. Expertise. Follow your forces. The sites you have configured must be on topics for which you consider yourself an expert. People can smell an amateur at a mile and a half.
2. Plan the site. A good structure of the site can improve usability. This will not make the browser unnecessarily worse.
3. Research. Discover the competition and see what they have put in place. See what works and what does not work If possible, try to communicate with users on the forums and get feedback on what should or could be improved.
4. Decide important keywords. Decide on the most important keywords to use for your view. Include these keywords in the metatags, the copy page, the page title, and the file names.
5. The search engine is your friend. Make friends with your search engine and do not give it a hard time. Being kind and friendly, it will be easier to serve your site to your target audience.
6. Focus. Concentrate on the subject and nothing else. The rule is one subject per page.
7. Join the directories. Directories are knowledge repositories made by human hands, while search engines are huge databases gathered mainly by computer methods. The relevance of your page when you register in the right directory may grow.
8. Start a link campaign. A more effective SEO method. It’s a must to do. Ask your allies, strategic partners, friends, and acquaintances to place the URL link of your sites on their sites. With a short description, this can attract traffic from other sites and increase exposure. In particular, Google ranks the importance of its sites by the number of sites linked to them.
9. Repetition is the key to victory. Keep repeating the above tips, supporting and increasing what works and eliminating things that do not go as fast as possible.
content really matters a lot in the world of SEO. If a site contains falsified information of amateur type or worse, less and fewer browsers will want to consult it. They will even announce the bad news faster than the good ones, so expect a waste site to be ignored, even in a few weeks.